How to connect a district device to your home wifi network:
- Turn on the iPad.
- Press the Home button.
- From your Home screen, go to Settings -> Wi-Fi.
- Your iPad will list available networks including your home Wi-Fi network.
- Select your home network and connect.
- Tap your home Wi-Fi network. Type the Wi-Fi password, if needed.
- Tap Join.
For more information, visit: https://apple.co/32Jca6h
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click the Wi-Fi icon in the menu bar. If Wi-Fi is off, click the Wi-Fi off icon, then choose Turn Wi-Fi On.
- Choose your home Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the password (if needed), then click Join.
For more information, visit: https://apple.co/3apNwtZ
Federal Law requires that filtering be in place to protect students from content that might be harmful. To that end, we enforce web filtering on student devices, whether or not those devices are on district grounds or network. Student computing devices are filtered, even when they are at home or off campus at other locations.
Technology Instructions For Elementary Students
Instructional Resources - (See your teacher for login information)