Complaint Process

If you have a concern about your student's education, please contact the Principal of your child's school.  If the situation does not get resolved, you may contact the EC Director at 828-288-2350.

There are two means of dispute resolution:  informal and formal

Please click on the link for more information...

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.