Employment » Worker's Comp

Worker's Comp

Workers Compensation

First Report of Injury should be submitted to Madison Johnson immediately following injury at [email protected].  All employee injuries requiring medical care must go through Occupational Medicine.  Please contact Madison Johnson or Erica Phillips to make an appointment to be seen at Occupational Medicine. 

Madison Johnson   828-288-2233
Erica Phillips           828-288-2232

Human Resources fax   828-288-2490