Marketing & Community Relations
The Office of Marketing and Community Relations manages the Rutherford County Schools communications and media relations activities, produces internal and external publications for employees, students, and the community. Through strategic communications that align directly with the district's goals, we strive to continually inform and engage our students, employees, parents, community members and partners through the following channels:
Internal Communications and Support
- Strategic communication support to district and school leaders
- Creative services support to schools through marketing and community relations
- Rutherford County Education Foundation
- RCS district website and individual school websites
- Communications management system (phone & text messages)
- RCS social media sites
- Video production
- Print and digital media
- The Office of Marketing and Community Relations coordinates news coverage of RCS and oversee all communications between the district and news media.
- The Office of Marketing and Community Relations builds and leverages partnerships to strengthen parent and community engagement.
For more information, please contact:
Ritchie Garland - Director of Marketing & Community Relations